World Flipper Fire is a new game that has been in development for the past two years and will be released soon. The game is a competitive, multiplayer arcade-style game with an emphasis on teamwork and strategy.
The world flipper tier list is a website that lists the best builds and team comps for World Flipper Fire.
Hundreds of units are divided into six distinct components in World Flipper. In this tutorial, we’ll look into Fire troops, which do some of the most damage in the game. By combining high attack power buffs, high damage talents, and powerful AoE abilities, a Fire team is a fun and effective composition to create. We’ll go through some of the greatest World Flipper Fire builds and team compositions to offer you some ideas.
A good World Flipper Fire build will combine the talents and abilities of each character to increase the team’s total attack damage and effectiveness. Read every unit’s abilities before assembling your own Fire squad, and make sure you have a focus, whether it’s skill damage or power flips.
We’ve listed four potential builds below, but keep in mind that they aren’t the only viable options in the game. These are some of the more popular constructions, but feel free to change things up as you see fit.
For additional information and construction ideas, see our World Flipper tier list!
Comps for the best World Flipper Fire team:
Clarisse collaborates (damage)
Clarisse is leading an all-out Skill Damage comp. It’s a powerful setup against bosses like Lich and Orochi, and it may be used at any point in the game.
1st Hanabi comp (power flip)
Hanabi’s World Flipper Fire build is a multiball power flip oriented World Flipper Fire build. It’s a powerful squad that will continue to shine in the game’s latter stages.
2nd Hanabi competition (damage)
This is a powerful multiball attack skill build, with Hanabi as the team captain this time. Hanabi’s skill damage is very high, and it keeps improving in Golem EX.
Marina competition (power flip)
Finally, you’ll need a strong, dependable squad to get you through the game. It also improves with new material and will ultimately surpass the Hanabi competition.
World Flipper’s best fire characters
At the present, these are the greatest Fire characters in World Flipper:
Clarisse is a 5-star Fire unit, and her leader ability essentially doubles the Skill damage of all other Fire troops in the group. Due to her unusual talents, she can play both a major and a supporting role. Her ability reduces opponent fire resistance, boosting your team’s damage even more, while also removing a bonus from the adversary. Her powers assist her in gaining her skill faster and doing greater additional damage.
Clarisse’s World Flipper stats are as follows:
- Alchemic Flare – Causes a massive explosion that does fire damage and reduces fire resistance to enemies in front of you while also removing one buff.
- 430 gauge
- Leader: Who is the most just? Yes, I am! – Increased Skill Damage by 125 percent (Fire Unit).
- When it comes to combat stats, +80% to Skill Gauge (Self) and +10% to Skill Damage.
- Activates a skill: +40% Skill Damage (Self)(Max +120%)
- This unit destroys an opponent x5 when assigned as your primary unit -> +15 percent Skill Gauge (Self).
Hanabi is a 5-star Fire unit that attacks opponents with firebombs and delivers massive AoE damage. On flips, she offers some healing as well as a skill gauge increase and an attack bonus. Her explosives are now among the most powerful abilities in the game.
- Flings bombs, causing fire damage on any enemies within a radius of the explosions.
- 290 gauge
- Leader: Ninjutsu – When the fight begins, get a 100% increase in Skill Gauge (Fire units) and a 30% increase in Attack Buff.
- A 30combo is used -> +8% Attack Buff (Self)(Max +40%).
- x20 Up to 5 times a ball is fired from the flippers. Heal 3% of the HP of Fire units.
- When set as the main unit, a skill is activated -> 10s Set Self’s direct hits to 2, and increase overall damage by 40%.
Marina is a 5-star Fire unit with a leader ability that boosts the HP and attack of other Fire units, as well as creating stacks to increase damage on every flip. Her abilities do fire damage at the top of the board, making it an excellent AoE move that also produces minions. Her other abilities help her enhance her basic attack power while also providing stack to push it even higher.
- Pirate Rush is a skill that summons a ship and does fire damage to enemies at the top of the field. Crimson Blades charge into battle, doing fire damage to any enemies they come see.
- 600 Gauge
- Captain Charisma is the team’s leader. – +15 percent HP Boost (Fire units) and +30 percent Attack buff when a ball is thrown 20 times off the flippers, +5 percent Attack Buff (Fire)(Max +25%)
- Buff to attack by 30% (self).
- Get +12 percent attack boost (Self)(Max +60 percent ) and +6 percent attack buff (Multiballs)(Max +30 percent ) when a ball is fired 20 times off the flippers.
- Get 5 seconds Pierce and 5 seconds + 50% Power Flip Damage when set as primary when a ball is thrown 20 times off the flippers.
The world flipper reroll guide is a website that has been created to help players who want to build and team comps for the game World Flipper Fire.
- world flipper characters
- world flipper banner
- world flipper global
- world flipper tier list 2021
- world flipper wiki