With the 18.104.22.168 update, War Thunder has changed a lot of things in terms of gameplay, interface and community features! Find out what’s new here!.
The “war thunder in 2020” is a change that was made to the game, War Thunder. This change will be implemented on 22.214.171.124 and should be released sometime in 2020.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/s6ubj2/213067 213068 changes/ Previous one: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/s6ubj2/213067 213068 changes/
Changes between 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52:
- A2D-1 – the 20x HVAR + 2x 2000 lbs loadout now fires rockets individually.
- In the 3x 500 pounds + 4x 250 lbs loadout, the B-34 has 250 pound bomb symbols fixed.
- The AN/APG-53A radar has been decommissioned.
- 2x 750 pounds + 3x AGM-65A + 2x Shafrir 2 loadout now has Shafrir 2 icons.
- AP AP-T – 12.7 mm LKk/42
- HE, HE-TF, and HE-VT shrapnel count decreased, but damage increased. 100-155, 283+ mm naval guns – HE, HE-TF, and HE-VT shrapnel count decreased, but damage increased.
- HE, HE-TF, and HE-VT shrapnel damage increased on 180-203 millimeter naval guns.
- Damage in Panzerblitz II has been addressed.
- “African Mask,” Fighter (Pursuit) Group III/6, 5th Squadron insignia, pilot Pierre le Gloan, France — shooting down IT planes is no longer a viable option.
- Emblem “Tiki Symbol,” No. 135 Squadron RAF, aircraft piloted by RNZAF Pilot Officer WH “Hugh” Dean – utilized nation unlock condition: AUS UK
- Hungarian Air Force’s 101st Home Air Defence Fighter Wing insignia — shooting down UK planes is no longer an option.
- Every nation now counts as a target, not only the USSR, according to the Pz Abt 502 symbol.
- With US vehicles, you may now unlock the following decals:
- Roundel of the Belgian Air Force
- Text from the “Berlin express”
- The nose painting of the LK-765 unit of the 432 RCAF squadron is called “Block Buzzter.”
- 866th Bombing Squadron, 494th Bomb Group, 7th Air Force “Bomb Babe” pin-up
- Text “Gentleman Jim”
- Text “Grasshopper”
- 401st Bombing Squadron, 91st Bombardment Group, 8th Air Force pin-up of “Hell’s Belle”
- Text “Ill Wind”
- Text “Lady Luck”
- The RCAF’s No. 416 Squadron’s “Lynx” symbol
- Text “Mammy”
- Text “Pappy”
- Text “Peanuts”
- Text “Smokepole”
- Tail art from the RCAF’s No. 439 Squadron
- With US and USSR vehicles, the following decals may now be unlocked:
- Roundel of the Spanish Republican Air Force
- With US and UK cars, the following decals may now be unlocked:
- “African Mask,” 5th Squadron insignia, Fighter (Pursuit) Group III/6, pilot Pierre le Gloan, France
- Balkenkreuz is a German word for crossroads (5)
- Balkenkreuz is a German word for crossroads (15)
- Balkenkreuz is a German word for crossroads (30)
- With GER and UK cars, you may now unlock the following decals:
- Roundel of the Royal Canadian Ground Force
- With USSR and UK vehicles, the following decals may now be unlocked:
- The 3rd Escuadrilla’s “Domino” symbol from the Spanish Civil War.
- Spanish Civil War emblem of the 24th Group “Katiuskas”
- Flag of the Third Reich (8)
- With UK vehicles, you may now unlock the following decals:
- Pin-up of a “lucky woman”
- Australian military put the kangaroo insignia on seized vehicles.
- Visibility is poor. Roundel of the Royal Canadian Air Force
- Text “Moonshine Raiders”
- Roundel of the Royal Canadian Air Force
- The sun is rising (6)
- Roundel of the Royal Canadian Air Force, 1946-1965
- With JP and IT vehicles, you may now unlock the following decals:
- Victory medals portraying RAF aircraft that were shot down (5)
- Victory medals portraying RAF aircraft that were shot down (15)
- Victory medals portraying RAF aircraft that were shot down (30)
- With IT vehicles, you may now unlock the following decals:
- Symbol of a black cat
- Emblem of a black dog
- Backboard with blue shield 1
- Backboard with blue shield 2
- Roundel of the Bulgarian Air Force, 1941–1944
- Roundel of Bulgarian Armored Forces, 1944-1945
- Roundel of the Croatian Air Force, 1941-1944
- “But you don’t!!” (“You definitely aren’t it!!”) text
- 1st Squadron of the Luftwaffe’s 206th Coast Air Group
- Emblem of the Luftwaffe’s 6th Squadron, 52nd Fighter Wing
- Emblem of the Luftwaffe’s 9th Squadron, 26th Fighter Wing
- Emblem of the Luftwaffe’s 10th Light Fighter Squadron, 53rd Fighter Wing
- The 10th Reconnaissance Squadron of the Luftwaffe’s 26th Fighter Wing is represented by this emblem.
- Spanish Civil War emblem of the Blue Squadron “Patrulla Azul”
- The JG 5’s crest (Eismeer)
- Roundel of the Finnish Air Force, 1945
- Roundel of the Hungarian Air Force, 1942–1945
- Roundel of the Hungarian Armored Forces, 1941
- The red cross
- Backboard with red shield 1
- Backboard with red shield 2
- Roundel of the Romanian Air Force, 1941-1944
- Roundel of Romanian Armored Forces
- Dragon of the sea
- Roundel of the Slovak Air Force, 1940-1944
- Roundel of the Slovak Armored Forces
- Roundel of the Spanish Nationalist Air Force
- wings and a sword
- Unknown Luftwaffe insignia
- Cross in yellow
- With FR automobiles, you may now unlock the following decals:
- With UK automobiles, you may now unlock the following decorators:
Changes in their raw form: https://github.com/gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine/compare/184.108.40.206..220.127.116.11
Changes between 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124:
Changes in their raw form: https://github.com/gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine/compare/126.96.36.199..188.8.131.52
The version shown in the launcher / client is often wrong, since it ignores “hidden” updates that are downloaded in the background.
184.108.40.206 is the current development version.
220.127.116.11 is the current live version.
Original source: link
Changes from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 changes: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/rmczot/213041 213043 changes/ Aircraft engines, aircraft GUI, tank engines, tank effects, tank weapons, and naval weapons all have different sound effects. Engine24 has a new sound (AI). Tank engines – distant distance update interval: 0.2 0.05. Engine24 sound – rpmSmooth: 0.001 1. In the last update, two new tank decorations were included…
Changes from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 changes: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/rh6x2y/213021 213022 changes/ OS2U-1 is a new covert vehicle (“naval”). OS2U-1 – Brooklyn (CL-40), Helena (CL-50), Cleveland (CL-55), and Enterprise (D 52) (“naval”). The Ardennes Offensive: between 2021-12-16 11:00 and 2021-12-19 11:30, acquire 40/20/20 kills with these vehicles to get a trophy US – M5A1, M8 LAC, M18, M4 (T34E1 Calliope),…
Changes from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
Previous one: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/s0uzpp/213058_213059_changes/ Changes from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11: Weapon renamed – 37 mm Breda Model 39 37/45 → 37 mm Breda Model 39 37/54. Added longer descriptions to collection decals and to the recently added sale titles. M36 GMC – Olive-sand camouflage: 260 / 130 / 130 kills or 0 GE → 260 / 130 /…
For the game War Thunder, post “18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 modifications.”
OP 10 BEST NEW Upcoming Games 2022 & 2023 (4K 60FPS)
The greatest collection of games set to be published in 2022 and 2023 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Switch – all of which you can watch in stunning 4K ULTRA HD and 60FPS with the most up-to-date information available!
The Most Important Games in 2022
With the new year quickly approaching and a slew of new game releases on the horizon, it’s time to take a peek ahead at some of the year’s most anticipated titles. There are some fantastic games coming out in the next year for PC, Xbox, PS5, and all of your other favorite gaming platforms.
Watch This Video-
The “war thunder forum” is a forum dedicated to the popular online game War Thunder. The “126.96.36.199 → 188.8.131.52 changes” are the changes that have been released for this game since version 2.13 was released on January 18th, 2018, and will be discussed in detail in this article.
- war thunder wiki
- war thunder mobile
- war thunder minimum requirements
- war thunder multiplayer
- war thunder game size